The Flower-Infused Cocktail: Flowers, with a Twist is the flower-lover's favorite book, with a fresh take on traditional mixology, infusing the taste of over 60 different edible flowers with history and folklore.
- 63 cocktail and mocktail recipes, each with uniquely different edible flowers.
- Recipes for crafting unique drinks from your homemade edible flower pantry.
- Little notes of floral history and folklore and information about how to use them in a cocktail.
- Recipes to create base spirit infusions, cordials, shrubs, simple syrups, infused salts, bitters and more.
- Tips on building your home bar and sourcing edible flowers.
- Inspiration to celebrate flowers beyond the vase.