Regular price $75.00
A mix of fresh flowers and greens artfully arranged in our signature unruly style and wrapped in a bouquet.
The colors and flowers will vary based on season and availability, but your arrangement will reflect the style, quality and size shown here.
Orders must be placed 1 day in advance. Please see full delivery details below.
Get fresh flowers weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or seasonally with a flower subscription. First delivery includes a vase and subsequent deliveries are wrapped in a bouquet.
As if fresh flowers on repeat wasn't enough, you'll save 15% when you sign up for a subscription!
Minimum of 4 orders required, then you can cancel at anytime. Need to skip an order for any reason? No problem! You can skip up to one of every four orders.
If the flower subscription is a gift, we'll send you a subscription certificate that you can print at home and share with your recipient before the first delivery arrives.
We deliver Tuesday-Saturday between 9am-6pm. While we don't guarantee specific delivery times, we'll try to accommodate requests.
We deliver within a 20-mile radius of our Portsmouth storefront. Check out our delivery map to see if you're in our delivery area. Outside our delivery area? No problem! Just give us a call at (603) 373-0375 for a custom delivery quote.
- Zone 1 (within 2 miles): $8
- Zone 2 (within 5 miles): $12
- Zone 3 (within 10 miles): $18
- Zone 4 (within 15 miles): $26
- Zone 5 (within 20 miles: $36
Please place your order at least 1 day in advance. Short notice and same day orders may be available by calling our shop at (603) 373-0375, but are not guaranteed.
If the recipient is not home at the time of delivery, we'll do our best to find a safe spot to place it, out of direct sunlight and precipitation. If we determine that quality of the flowers could be affected, due to weather like extreme heat or snow, or other circumstances, we will not leave the order.
If we determine there's no suitable place to leave the flowers, they will be returned to our studio and a redelivery will incur an additional fee. To ensure a successful delivery, please confirm your recipient will be available on the delivery date or provide instructions regarding a safe place to leave the flowers in the event of inclement weather.
You can pick up with us in-store 7 days per week between 7am-3pm. Our shop is located at 261 South Street in Portsmouth and there's free parking right out front.
- Remove the packaging your flowers came in
- Trim the stems at an angle with sharp scissors
- Remove any leaves that will be below the waterline
- Place your flowers in a clean vase filled with cool water
- Display your flowers in a cool spot, out of direct sunlight and away from any heat sources
- Give your flowers fresh, cool water every day, keeping the water level at the top of the vase
- Every other day, give your stems a trim